there are things i really love about the internet, things that makes me wonder, seriously, what we did before we used the internet for it. such as
* finding new music - how did we do it? read every music magazine, talked to clerks in record stores (we're not all so lucky as to have a high fidelity type record store in town..), made sure to have cool friends, .. sounds to me like hard work! much too hard for a misunderstood music lover..
* finding out lyrics that was annoyingly enough not printed out! - ooh, i hated this, all the trying to hear what they sung. how embarrassing do you think it got for a second language english speaker like myself? i'd rather not say..
* keeping track of friends - and actually avoiding talking to them at the same time! the unsocial has become the new social.
* buying crap you could never get your hands on before - cheaper cds, clothes, books not distributed in this far away country of ours, .. stuff!
* tests - as in the one i just posted. i shiver thinking of a world without stupid online tests!
but most of all; the endless hours, time you can't give any account of, spent doing.. something; clicking, reading, scrolling, testing, re-reading, lurking.. what on earth did we do with that time before we had the internet?