Tuesday, August 7, 2007

goodbye kitty


i'm not morbid. no, really, i'm not, i'm really a nice person. really! i just can't help myself when it comes to david and goliath/stupid factory. even thinking about kitty in a blender makes me giggle.


all it took was a friend of mine giving me a stupid factory key chain saying "boys are stupid throw rocks at them" and i was hooked. now i totally want all of them, the posters, the buttons, the tees, the magnets, the snow globes! especially these!

i wonder if this fucks up my karma.


2 comments:

Sarah Bellum said...

Darlin' you hung out with Dave for two weeks. You're karma IS fucked. ;)

Dave said...

I bring good karma wherever I go, as evidenced by the lovely weather I brought to Sweden and the much needed rain I brought back to Utah. Basically, I pretty much kick ass.